The Southern Atlantic Coast Section of the American Association of Physics Teachers is an organization comprised of individuals in Georgia and South Carolina who teach physics at the college or high school level. It provides a forum for these educators to exchange ideas and learn about effective methods of physics instruction. Meetings are held in the Spring and Fall; the site rotates among the member institutions.
The SACS-AAPT is recognized as a nonprofit organization.
Organizational Information and Documents:
- Membership Application
- Constitution and Bylaws - (PDF Format)
- Meeting Planning Checklist - (MS Word)
- AAPT Logo (PNG Format)
- SACS Logo (PNG Format)
Links to Related Organizations in Our Area"
- North Carolina Section of AAPT
- South Carolina Academy of Science (SCAS)
- South Carolina Junior Academy of Science (SCJAS)
- SC Middle/Elementary School Academy of Science (MESAS)
- South Carolina Science Council (SC2)
- Georgia Science Teachers Association
- Georgia Academy of Science
- SC Association of Chemistry Teachers
- Georgia Local Section of the American Chemical Society